The Operating Procedures (OP)‚ the primary governing document used to guide the operations of ATIS’ Forums and Committees, has been developed by ATIS with input from ATIS members. The OP outlines the processes used by ATIS Forums to progress work on ATIS Deliverables‚ which include American National Standards, Technical Requirements‚ Technical Specifications‚ Technical Reports‚ industry guidelines or white papers.
ATIS Forum and Committee activities must adhere to the ATIS Operating Procedures (including basic principles such as fairness‚ due process‚ respect for minority opinions‚ and common sense).
- ATIS Operating Procedures
- ATIS Forum/Committee – Issue Identification Form
- ATIS Bylaws
- Developing an “ATIS standard”
- ATIS Interaction with the ITU
- ATIS Document Numbering
- ATIS’ Legal Training for Forum Leaders