Submissions due by January 15, 2024
The call for papers for the 2024 Protection Engineers Group (PEG) Conference is now open. Hosted by Adtran in Huntsville, AL from March 18-21, PEG is a vendor-neutral event. It is a prime opportunity for professionals in the information and communications technology field to present on the latest electrical protection practices and applications.
Why Present at PEG 2024?
- Position your ideas in front of top professionals in the electrical protection community.
- Share insights on topics ranging from bonding and grounding to surge protection, back-up power systems, and more.
- Engage with attendees on changes in standards, technologies, and techniques vital for today’s decentralized networks.
- Visit the Call for Papers webpage to learn about submission requirements and content guidelines.
- Submissions are due by January 15, 2024
- Selected presenters will be notified by January 29, 2024.
We look forward to your contributions and hope to see you at PEG 2024.