Spring 2020 NewsletterLearn about our work to: LAUNCH THE PATH TO 6G
- Delivering a Call to Action to position the U.S. as the global 6G leader for the next decade and beyond.
- Extending development of 5G best practices and guidelines to create supply chain standards that can be operationalized in the public and private sectors.
- Working through the Secure Telephone Identity Governance Authority to implement STIR/SHAKEN within U.S. borders and beyond.
- Launching a Non-IP Call Authentication Task Force to evaluate how our robocalling mitigation success can be applied to TDM traffic.
Fall 2019 NewsletterLearn how ATIS is:
- Driving creation of normative standards for non-terrestrial networks, including satellite segments, a part of 5G connectivity infrastructure.
- Extending the development of 5G best practices and guidelines to create supply chain standards that can be operationalized in the public and private sectors.
- Developing an overview of neutral host solutions highlighting their potential to make 5G deployments more ubiquitous and cost effective, boost rural connectivity and more.
Spring 2019Learn how ATIS is:
- Progressing solutions to lessen the burden of illegal robocalling on consumers;
- Helping smart cities share data securely with other cities, federal and state government agencies, citizens and application developers;
- Harnessing emerging blockchain and distributed ledger technology for ICT industry business imperatives;
- Creating standards to more specifically target potentially life-saving Wireless Emergency Alerts to get them to at-risk populations;
- Mitigating GPS vulnerabilities and more.
Fall 2018Learn how ATIS is:
- Leveraging artificial intelligence to advance ICT industry objectives
- Taking a leadership role in mitigating unwanted robocalling by serving as the Secure Telephone Identity Governance Authority
- Delivering insight on 3GPP work to enable support for UAVs
- Collaborating with vertical industries, including the automobile industry on connected car cybersecurity and with U.S. Ignite to accelerate and streamline Smart Cities data sharing
- Advancing Wireless Emergency Alert standards