Fall 2020 Newsletter
- ATIS launches the Next G Alliance, a bold, new industry-driven initiative to establish North American global leadership in 6G and beyond.
- The Multi-Network Enterprise Solutions initiative launches to streamline and integrate complex network environments.
- The Secure Telephone Identity Governance Authority (STI-GA) announces its Trusting Caller ID Again Webinar Series
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai commends ATIS’ work on the Wireless Emergency Alert (WEA) system and requests the development of best practices to further support the system.
Spring 2020 Newsletter
Learn about our work to:
LAUNCH THE PATH TO 6G
- Delivering a Call to Action to position the U.S. as the global 6G leader for the next decade and beyond.
- Extending development of 5G best practices and guidelines to create supply chain standards that can be operationalized in the public and private sectors.
MITIGATE ILLEGAL ROBOCALLING
- Working through the Secure Telephone Identity Governance Authority to implement STIR/SHAKEN within U.S. borders and beyond.
- Launching a Non-IP Call Authentication Task Force to evaluate how our robocalling mitigation success can be applied to TDM traffic.
Fall 2019 NewsletterLearn how ATIS is:
- Driving creation of normative standards for non-terrestrial networks, including satellite segments, a part of 5G connectivity infrastructure.
- Extending the development of 5G best practices and guidelines to create supply chain standards that can be operationalized in the public and private sectors.
- Developing an overview of neutral host solutions highlighting their potential to make 5G deployments more ubiquitous and cost effective, boost rural connectivity and more.
Spring 2019Learn how ATIS is:
- Progressing solutions to lessen the burden of illegal robocalling on consumers;
- Helping smart cities share data securely with other cities, federal and state government agencies, citizens and application developers;
- Harnessing emerging blockchain and distributed ledger technology for ICT industry business imperatives;
- Creating standards to more specifically target potentially life-saving Wireless Emergency Alerts to get them to at-risk populations;
- Mitigating GPS vulnerabilities and more.
Fall 2018Learn how ATIS is:
- Leveraging artificial intelligence to advance ICT industry objectives
- Taking a leadership role in mitigating unwanted robocalling by serving as the Secure Telephone Identity Governance Authority
- Delivering insight on 3GPP work to enable support for UAVs
- Collaborating with vertical industries, including the automobile industry on connected car cybersecurity and with U.S. Ignite to accelerate and streamline Smart Cities data sharing
- Advancing Wireless Emergency Alert standards