Get Involved with ATIS Committees
New participation in ATIS Committees is always welcome. If you or anyone you know would be interested in getting involved with the work outlined in this Report, please contact Rich Moran, ATIS Membership Director.
Click on a committee name below to display this month's issues.
- NGIIF: Next Generation Interconnection Interoperability Forum
- PTSC: Packet Technologies and Systems Committee
- New Issue: Business, operational, or technical needs that a committee has reached consensus to address.
- Issue in Initial Closure: Issues for which a committee has reached consensus on a proposed resolution. The industry has a 21 calendar day period to review and comment on the consensus resolution developed by the committee. The committee's consensus resolution concludes its work on an issue unless new or substantive information is brought forth. During the 21 day review period, comments on a consensus resolution may be provided to the committee contact and committee leaders.
- Issue in Initial Pending: Issues previously in Initial Closure for which new and substantive information impacting the consensus resolution has been received. An issue may also be in Initial Pending if output that may impact the consensus resolution is expected from another industry group, regulatory body or similar organization.
- Issue in Final Closure: Issues for which work is completed and the resolution accepted by the industry.
Recently Approved ATIS Standards
- Document Number: ATIS-0300046(2022-05)
- Title: Recommended Notification Procedures to Industry for Changes in Access Network Architecture
- Type: Revision
- View Here