6GSymposium Fall 2023: Beyond the Hype | October 18-19, 2023 | Washington, DC
ATIS is pleased to announce that its Next G Alliance is once again a partner for the upcoming 6G Symposium “Beyond the Hype”, October 18 & 19 at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC. Key themes include:
- Collaboration: Building A Better 6G For North America
- Aligning 6G Roadmaps With Other Industries
- Key Questions on Next-Gen Technologies
Many Next G Alliance members are speaking including: Yigal Elbaz, Mike Nawrocki, Doug Castor, Caroline Chan, Mariam Sorond, Eric Burger, Amitava Ghosh, Jaydee Griffith, Ali Khayrallah, Tommaso Melodia, and more. The agenda is available here: https://www.6gworld.com/6gsymposium-fall-2023/
ATIS Member Registration Discount:
Interested in attending? ATIS members are eligible to receive a 25% discount from the $225 two-day in person event pass. Use code: ATISMEMBER and register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/6gsymposium-fall-2023-attending-in-person-tickets-677331826727?discount=ATISMEMBER. Complimentary virtual participation is also available.
IEEE Future Networks World Forum, World Industry Fora on 5G/6G | Nov. 13-15, 2023 | Baltimore, MD
Session 2: Key drivers for 6G: Use cases, technologies and other imperatives (Featuring NGA TPO Director Eric Burger)
Since 2017 several 6G initiatives have been launched, 6G white papers published and 6G research is being driven. All of these have directly or indirectly influenced the ITU-R WP5D Recommendation “Framework and overall objectives of the future development of IMT for 2030 and beyond“.
In this session we are bringing together the experts who are driving these initiatives to address the following questions :
- What are the technology trends driving 6G ?
- What Usage Scenarios and policy imperatives are expected to be addressed by 6G?
- What are envisioned as the differentiating features and capabilities of 6G?
- How will it impact our lives? What is the alignment with UN SDGs?
- How are different geographies contributing to the research & development of 6G technologies and solutions?
- Are they doing anything different from what was done for 5G?
Speakers and Panelists:
- Next G Alliance
- 6G Korea
- 6G Japan
- Bharat 6G