ATIS is proud to support the following ICT industry events:
BIG 5G Virtual Event
September 22 – 24, 2020 Dallas, TexasThe BIG 5G Event 2020, hosted by Heavy Reading, is coming to Dallas this May to gather the entire 5G ecosystem including telecom experts, enterprise decision makers and eager 5G application developers. With 2020 being the year tipped as key for 5G, we will be bringing you content covering all the hot topics, including 5G core, 5G transport, applications & enterprise innovation, AI in the 5G world, private networks, edge computing and more. Your technical and commercial requirements will be fully addressed across 5 tracks, the Keynotes, live onsite interviews with speakers, workshops, breakfast briefings, demo zones and of course the BIG Networking Party. Free passes are available for operators and enterprises and Early Bird rates are also on offer. ATIS is a BIG 5G Event 2020 Media Partner.
ISE EXPO 2020 – Virtual Experience
November 11 – 12, 2020
ISE EXPO is the industry-leading trade show for wireless and wireline network evolution. Now more than ever, telecom/ICT professionals need products and solutions to deliver reliable services for the fixed and mobile essential networks they provide. This newly formatted two-day virtual experience on November 10-11 will delve into solutions and education from construction and engineering products to SDN and intent-based networking. Visit the ISE EXPO website for more information.
ATIS is an ISE EXPO 2020 Media Partner.
Smart Cities Virtual Experience
October 27 – 29, 2020
The Smart Cities Connect Conference & Expo Smart Cities Connect Conference and Expo offers a comprehensive conference, exposition and accelerator of smart city innovation in North America. They deliver premium networking and educational opportunities with a keen focus on city leaders and their priorities. Working closely with the technology community, we bring together the largest collection of intelligent systems providers for energy, infrastructure, networks, data management, urban mobility, citizen engagement and governance solutions.Must See Session:
Data-driven Urban Development
October 28, 2020
10:40 – 11:10 a.m.
Big Data has become a tool widely adopted for urban development – big data is collected constantly and provides city planners with a much, much more precise tool to manage the things that are important to a city. This panel will discuss data driven urban development and, as a tool, how big data offers significant benefits for planners and others in the business of planning, managing, and improving cities.
Nick Maynard, COO, US Ignite
Kevin Martin, Smart City PDX/Tech Services Manager, City of Portland (pending)
Mike Nawrocki, Vice President of Technology and Solutions, ATIS
NGMN Industry Conference & Exhibition 2020 – POSTPONED UNTIL AUTUMN 2021
- Get insights from first class speakers, thought leaders and key players from ICT and vertical industries
- See hands-on demonstrations on latest technology, innovative products and exciting applications
- Understand in which ways 5G is a game changer, shifting paradigms and changing all of our lives
- Discover how the industry takes off and delivers on the promises made on 5G
- Enjoy networking opportunities with CXO level participants from our operator and industry partners
This conference and exhibition will highlight:
- Experience with up and running 5G networks globally
- Holistic view on performance, security and customer experience
- New services and business models driving technology evolution
- Current and future vertical industry use cases and applications
- Exhibition and demonstration of latest 5G technology
- Technology outlook and innovations beyond 5G
To receive further information and to register for this event please visit https://ice2020.ngmn.org.
ATIS is a NGMN 2020 Co-operation Partner.