ATIS committees and forums have migrated from the Contribution Registration Database (CRD) and website document posting to ATIS Workspace. Therefore, effective May 22, 2014, documents must be uploaded to ATIS Workspace. For a period of time, documents will continue to be maintained by staff via the CRD and webpages; however, the systems will not be synchronized daily and all participants must use ATIS Workspace for all of their committee/forum needs (documents, calendar, ballots, email, etc.).
Welcome to the SMS/800 Number Administration Committee
The identifies, develops and implements the resolution of issues impacting existing toll free products and services and evolving technologies affecting future developments in the toll free industry. The SNAC is comprised of volunteer members representing providers and users of the 800 Service Management System (SMS/800). The Committee provides recommendations to the owner/manager of the SMS/800 regarding design and management issues that have a direct effect on the system users.
The SNAC maintains the Industry Guidelines for Toll Free Number Administration and is a leader in developing standards and procedures for the interaction between Resp Orgs, Customers, and Service Providers. The SNAC interfaces with other committees as needed to address the impact of their work to toll free products and services.
- SMS/800 Process Enhancements
- Customer/RESP ORG Requirements
- Provider/RESP ORG Requirements
- Technical/Operational Issues
- SMS/800-877 Documentation Requirements
- SMS/800 Help Desk / RESP ORG Support Processes
- RESP ORG Responsibilities
- 10-Digit Toll Free Number Administration
- Coordinated Conversion of 800 Database Services
- SMS/800 Help Desk Responsibilities Support Processes