The Chief Information Officers (CIO) Council
Mission Statement: The CIO Council provides a venue for CIO-level representatives to proactively:
- Identify and discuss IT issues of common interest that are challenging the industry;
- Frame, coordinate, and advance solutions to these common IT issues; and
- Provide perspective and direction to the development of standards, guidelines, best practices, etc. in support of this mission.
The CIO Council has identified the following priority initiatives:
- Support work efforts of the ATIS Cloud Services Forum (CSF);
- Security in the cloud to include a compliance checklist for cloud onboarding; and
- Continue to share information related to the industry's cross-platform IT challenges.
For more information on CIO Council activities, please contact Yvonne Reigle at email@example.com or (215) 340-1087.
© Copyright 2015 Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions
www.atis.org | 1200 G Street, NW Suite 500 | Washington, DC, 20005 | +1 202-628-6380