Let ATIS Membership Work for You
As a member of ATIS, your company joins the ICT industry's premier global technology and solutions development organization. Members include some of the world’s leading companies representing: broadband providers, commercial mobile radio service providers, competitive local exchange carriers, cable providers, consumer electronics companies, digital rights management companies, equipment manufacturers, internet service providers, software developers and wireless and wireline service providers.
Be a part of business-driven leadership
ATIS is led by a dynamic executive level Board of Directors who are actively setting our industry's strategic, technical, and operational direction. This diverse group of industry leaders understands both your technical and business needs; working to create standards and solutions to exceed your needs and help you reach your business goals. Learn more about the Board of Directors.
Add your company's voice
ATIS member companies have the unique opportunity to drive the future of the industry. With guidance from the TOPS Council, CIO Council and the ATIS Board of Directors, committees work to address member driven issues to create true workable solutions.
ATIS Membership includes the opportunity to participate in all ATIS Committees and Forums and provides access to join additional activties such as 3GPP, oneM2M and the Incubator Solutions Program.
- Ensure interoperability and interconnection of services through the development of market-driven standards and other solutions, technical recommendations and industry guidelines.
- Work cooperatively with peers in an open standards making body accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- Vote on technical reports or standards, elect committee leaders, review and prepare submissions and represent their company’s position on important issues.
- Receive regular updates on important legal, regulatory and legislative issues.
- Access more than 800 historical and ongoing technical documents and reports.
- Gain free access to ATIS web and teleconference-based education on the latest industry topics.
- Keep up-to-date with ATIS’ quarterly newsletter.
For detailed information on becoming a member of ATIS, please contact Rich Moran at 202-434-8858.