ATIS helps companies progress new business opportunities, solve common industry challenges and create a platform for collaboration with other industries. If your company is interested in collaborating to develop large-scale, interoperable solutions beneficial to the ICT industry, ATIS is the catalyst.
Be a part of ICT industry business leadership. As an ATIS member your company joins one of the ICT industry's premier global technology and solutions development organizations. Members include some of the world’s leading broadband providers, internet service providers, consumer electronics companies, equipment manufacturers and suppliers, application providers, software developers and wireless and wireline service providers. ATIS Membership includes the opportunity to participate in all ATIS Committees and Forums and provides access to global forums such as 3GPP and oneM2M.
ATIS is led by a dynamic executive level Board of Directors who actively set our industry's strategic, technical, and operational direction. These industry leaders understand both your company’s technical and business needs and how standards and solutions can help you reach your strategic objectives.
Shape the ICT industry’s future. ATIS member companies are creating the future of the ICT industry. The work takes place as designated by our Board-driven Innovation Agenda, which takes a long-term view of the industry in the next 2 to 5 years and beyond. Our Technology and Operations Council acts on priorities that need addressing in a more imminent 12- to 18-month timeframe.
Participate in industry innovation. ATIS members:
- Lead the ICT industry in cross-industry cooperation.
- Work cooperatively with peers in an open standards making body accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- Ensure interoperability and interconnection of ICT services through the development of market-driven standards and other solutions, technical recommendations and industry guidelines.
- Participate in the creation of consensus-based technical reports or standards, elect committee leaders, prepare and review submissions and represent their company’s position on important issues.
- Ensure their business objectives harness the power of effective industry collaboration.
For detailed information on becoming a member of ATIS, please contact Rich Moran at +1 202-434-8858.