Primary Company Contacts
Each OBF Funding Company must designate a Primary Company Contact (PCC). The PCC is a Funding Company’s representative and single point of contact at the OBF. The PCC provides a focal point for his/her company representatives and performs a role of support for their OBF needs and concerns. The PCC is responsible for monitoring his/her company resources to assure effective support of the OBF. It is beneficial for the PCC to have a basic understanding of the regulatory process and decisions, as well as other industry forums. If you are your company’s only representative to the OBF, you are the PCC. If there is a need for a consensus resolution within a company, it is the PCC’s responsibility to coordinate this activity within the company. This is the case for all OBF committees.
Recommended PCC Responsibilities include:
- Performing a support role for his/her company representatives, including:
- Acting as the contact for his/her company to share information, policy, or concern.
- Monitoring his/her company position to ensure effective support and to help guide the direction and progress of the OBF.
- Functioning as his/her company’s primary point of contact for OBF Leadership, other PCCs, OBF participants, and the PCC’s employer, on OBF processes, activities, and other related issues.
- Representing his/her company at the PCC meetings/conference calls when scheduled.
- Serving as a “floater” participant at OBF General Sessions to obtain a sense of critical issues and successes, and act as company’s OBF participant in the event the company’s OBF SME is unable to attend.
- Preparing new attendees for their role as committee participants and serving as mentor during their learning cycle. Ensure that new participants attend “New Attendee Orientation” and/or read the Orientation documentation. Identifying process breakdowns and working with OBF Leadership in resolving and correcting breakdowns.
- Providing a vote from their company in the election for OBF Co-Chairs. PCCs are encouraged (but not required) to attend OBF Leaders and Administrators meetings.
The following is a list of companies participating in the OBF and their corresponding PCCs:
|Communications Data Group
|Creative Support Solutions
| Horry Telephone Cooperative
| National Exchange Carrier Association
| National Information Solution Coop
| Synchronoss Technologies
| T-Mobile USA
|Time Warner Cable
| West Telecom Services
|Applied Communication Sciences||Aqsacom|
|BAE Systems Applied Intelligence||Bandwidth|
|BlackBerry||Booz Allen Hamilton|
|CSI Telecommunications||Emerson Network Power|
|GE DC Power Systems||Harris Corporation|
|InterDigital Communications||Juniper Networks|
|Kodiak Networks||L. Robert Kimball & Associates|
|Qualcomm||Rave Mobile Safety|
|Rx Networks||Skyworks Solutions|
|Straight Path Spectrum||Tech Mahindra|