ATIS offers challenging opportunities within an organization that recognizes and rewards employee contributions.
ATIS employees receive a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical with vision and prescription plans, dental plan
- Paid sick & annual leave and 11 holidays + floating holiday
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Life, travel, accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Tuition assistance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance program
- Access to on-site exercise & locker rooms
- Secured bike rooms on-site
ATIS Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
ATIS is currently seeking a Finance Associate to maintain accounts payable of approximately $9 million annually. The duties of the ATIS Finance Associate include, but are not limited to, processing check requests, invoices, travel and expense reimbursements; preparation, transmittal and troubleshooting of payroll (Paychex preferred); process business licenses; manage employee 401(k) retirement contributions and FSA contributions; general ledger postings; coordinate transfer of funds between ATIS accounts; and prepare organizational documents and financial information for external financial and insurance audits.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to Kia Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org